📧 Contact me at dumitru9catalina@yahoo.com

06 June 2014

Friday`s Trend: The Vest

Iata o piesa de imbracaminte care nu ar trebui sa lipseasca din dulapul unei femei: vesta. Nu ma credeti? Uitati-va la aceste superbe modele: 
So I have been browsing lately trying to figure out which is the one item that shouldn`t miss from your closet. And here it is: The Vest!
Here are the best items:
CLICK on the photos!
 $21.72                         $20.79
 
$27.87                      $ 15.87
 
 $25.11                            $25.11
 
$25.79                          $ 18.02
 
$19.84                        $21.72
$16.78                 $16.78

 
$19.02                             $18.63
$16.10                                              $20.79                        

 
$18.02                            $18.02
 
$21.71                               $22.33
 
$16.78                         $19.87
Please follow me :



Vote my Looks:
                   


12 comments:

  1. Ce sa zic ..... foarte frumoase dar ca sa fac o gluma " Eheeei , maica , nici vesta nu mai e cea pe care o stiam eu "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top-ul crem, din danteluţă, e superb! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s very nice and cute, i love this style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these tops!
    Great selction!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce frumoase sunt cele albe din dantelă. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's really a great selection!

    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these selections of vest and i love your interesting blog!
    IMPOSSIBILE FERMARE I BATTITI //PAGINA FB

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice selection!
    kisses Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look so cute! I haven't tried the vest trend yet. Maybe when I get a flat stomach that I won't be ashamed of flaunting out in the open I'd start wearing cropped tops and vests :P They're still pretty cute to look at though :)

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute clothes
    Love
    Want to follow each other? Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I need these beauties in my life!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your opinion or just copy and paste one of these hearts ♡ 💗 💙 💟 💛 ❤